EDUCATION & OUTREACH CAMPAIGNS
Employ design in service of business needs
A strong brand starts with a meaningful story, conveyed in your specific language. With a clear focus on what needs to be said (and why), we've created and evolved many brand identities, including elements such as:
- logos, graphic elements, text treatments, and color palettes
- style guides for empowering a team to speak the same visual language
- illustration, photography, design, and writing for key brand assets
We consider the context in which a message will be received, and produce media which may include:
- websites and other interactive and digital products
- printed media like cards, booklets, posters, and reports
- motion graphics, video, social media content
- environmental graphics and signage
If you are looking to create a powerful messaging campaign across various media, we can help at every step. We have worked with with many organizations that needed to explain complex concepts, raise funding, build consensus, and expand reach.
Closing the gaps in math knowledge
EdReady tests student readiness for math and provides a personalized learning pathway to fill in the gaps. Utilizing an array of communication tools from dashboards to workbooks to event promotions, EdReady has been adopted in schools across the U.S. with great success.
moving from product to purpose
With a brand identity and messaging that focus on its mission as a movement to get behind, NROC has grown from a static, “online repository” into an active community of education leaders. A range of marketing collateral help NROC staff to confidently share information.
voicing the vision of a world without gun violence
Similar to the successful AIDS Quilt project of the 1980’s, Vision Quilt seeks to create a dynamic tapestry of expression about gun violence in America. Sensitivity in messaging and graphics have helped make the vision of Vision Quilt tangible and inviting.